Join the NY City Explorers crew for an upbeat night on the town as we count down the last hours of 2015 with fun festivities, dinner, on board entertainment, and a movie at a local theater! This event is the perfect affordable alternative to a New Year’s Eve sitter and everyone wins! After boarding the Countdown Bus at 110 Schermerhorn Street, kids will spend the evening with our party crew. Parents don't miss out. You are welcome to join the fun, hop on the bus with us, and bring in the New Year City Explorers style!
- 6:00 Boarding & dinner
- 6:30 Travel to United Artists Theater
- 7:00 Movie & Popcorn
- 9:00 Holiday lights tour of Dyker Heights
- 10:00- On board games, movie, & snacks
- 10:45- Grand Army Plaza and Hot Chocolate as we wait for the fireworks display
- 12:15 Neighborhood drop-offs begin, final drop-off is Downtown Brooklyn at 1am.
- The Countdown Bus begins our Brooklyn neighborhood drop-offs at 1am with stops in Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens, Park Slope, and Downtown Brooklyn.
Event begins with a pick-up at 110 Schermerhorn Street and ends with bus drop-off in four select Brooklyn neighborhoods. This excursion is open to all children 4 and up.